- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 10/28 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: LITTLE MS CHRISSY (6th) Spot Play: IDEAL JOE (7th)
(5) WONDER BUNS made a big move last time before tiring late. Filly is versatile and shows a good burst in each of the last two starts. (1) DRY CREEK FLING drew off impressively last start and gets the best post; expect a good effort. (4) SOUTHWIND KEAN is coming off a solid qualifier and has the pedigree to be good.
(5) MACK BRENLIN has shown excellent closing ability in his last two efforts and should be closer this time. (3) BECOME LEGENDARY comes off a disappointing effort but finds a very soft field. (6) AGOOD TIME TO ROCK just raced evenly in his last but with his pedigree could be ready for a big one any week.
In a race where no one has a pari-mutual victory (2) LOOK MA NO HANDS looks to be in a good spot to do some damage and snap his 0 for 20 streak. (5) SHARKY DEE fired home from an impossible spot and just needs to stay flat to get a piece. (6) FRONTIER MATT has just been racing evenly but is in a very suspect field.
(2) B FLY MCQUEEN is razor sharp showing big moves in last two starts (6) MAEVEY GRAVY was roughed up pretty good last start, but should be in line for a better trip. (8) ANTS INER PANTS has won two straight and could have some new found confidence; big threat.
(7) ZAMBRANO was a game winner last out in the same class; short price. (3) MY BOY CAL has a pattern of racing good one week and then empty the next. (1) ONE LAST CHANCE is making his third start off the layoff and should improve.
(1) LITTLE MS CHRISSY has really made it look easy winning four straight; big late kick. (5) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE will be on the lead and might have just one rival to hold off in what looks to be a two horse race. (4) SARA THE SPY made a big move last out before tiring late.
(8) IDEAL JOE finds a very easy spot and should be forwardly placed. (1) ANOTHER BEAUTY takes a slight bump up in class but has been racing consistently. (2) EAGLE A SCOOTIN also gets a good post and should be in line for a ground saving trip.
(3) WILLOW GRAM circled the field last start and could use a fast pace up front. (6) LISMARASLADY very talented filly raced just evenly last time but showed some excellent efforts prior. (2) HOSTESS LISA finds her softest field to date and should look to come from off the pace.
(6) GLADSTONE RUBYGIRL has shown a couple of big moves at Maywood and could be better suited for the mile track. (2) SUGAR BUNNY drew off impressively last start in the same class; short price. (3) MONEY RUNNER seems to always be in the mix to hit the board.
(4) HOT ROD RILEY MAE 4yr old mare makes her third start of the layoff and is razor sharp. (2) BLUERIDGE LEGACY just missed last out and will be on or near the lead. (5) TREASURER JOHN owns one good move and needs a fast pace to chase for his best chance.
(3) GET A LITTLE CRAZY just missed last out and finds a very week field; short price (2) ROLLING ROCKER just needs to stay flat to be in the mix. (5) BUTCH O'HARE should be forwardly placed in a very weak field.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM