- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 10/14 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: AUNIQUEAQUISTION (5th) Spot Play: BIG CHOCOLATE (9th)
(3) GET A LITTLE CRAZY has no wins on the year but shows good late kick in last two; big chance (1) THE SUPERVISOR without the miscues this horse lays over them, unfortunately you never know which effort he will give. (4) FOX VALLEY IVAN is a 2yr old facing older who shows talent and could be ready for a big effort.
(1C) MYSTICAL DEW fought gamely last out just losing to a grand circuit horse; must use (1A) POWERFUL POE is peaking at the right time and comes off a lifetime mark. (4) INSIDER ACCESS is a well bred colt who is also coming off a good try despite being so far back against a dominant winner. (2) LONGWELL is bred to be really good but shows some miscues. 2yr old colt just needs to stay flat and he will be firing late.
(5) STARDOM BOUND was too far back last out before showing a good late burst. Mare has much better post and should be closer. (7) ITSABOUTTONIGHT 3yr old filly is facing older but has the talent; owns one good move. (2) SAND STARLA was used hard last out. Mare only has 1 win on the year but draws into a very soft field.
(1) UF TADY'S DONATO broke last time out but is bred to be a good one. 2yr old just needs to stay flat and could trot past late. (3) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE is coming off a little bit of a disappointing effort but should be in a good spot turning for home. (5) POWERFUL GODDESS is a very talented filly that is better than her lines show; use underneath.
(3) AUNIQUEAQUISTION couldn't get by after getting a perfect trip last out. I consider the 2yr old filly to have the most talent; bounces back. (1B) THANK YOU DOC was roughed up pretty good last start, but she showed some heart which can't be overlooked. (6) THE BRUZILIAN BLUR 2yr old filly has a lot of talent and is versatile.
(1) LITTLE MS CHRISSY was a game winner last out and made it look rather easy. Filly gets the best post and finds a weak field (5) PHOTO TIME could be the only threat to the potential favorite, but shouldn't be overlooked after his win and qualifier at Indy; big chance. (3) PRETTY CRAZY also owns a couple of quality miles and has made a lot of money.
(2) FINANCIAL EFFORT is 3yr old filly facing older but takes a drop in class and should be in line for a good trip. (6) DEVACHAN finds a soft field and could have a class edge on the rest (3) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS is also facing older but is on the improve.
(7) ANIGHTWITHWILMA has won two straight and looks to be in a good spot to keep her win streak going; short price (6) KITTY O'BRIEN mare could be tailing off a bit but should be much closer which could make her a threat late in a weak field. (9) SEEKIN FOR GLAMOUR 4yr old mare doesn't have much going for her except the drop in class.
(8) BIG CHOCOLATE was used multiple times last out quitting badly. He has the pedigree and talent to win. (9) RICCOLO looks to have tailed off a bit and I wouldn't recommend taking any kind of a short price. (7) MY MUSCLEMAN is coming on strong 3yr old Indiana bred is a threat to the top two with any kind of chaos. (2) ANTHONYSKYWALKER owns back class on most of the field and could offer a good price.
(5) DAVE'S BID drops back down to a level where he can win; expect a good effort (2) W WHITE COMET is a lightly raced 3yr old with a lot of upside and room for improvement; threat (9) LE-SIRENUSE has the talent but looks to have a few issues; use caution.
(3) SCHERZO is coming off a really nice effort, a repeat of that effort gets it done. (2) DOWNRITEROYAL has been used very aggressively and could benefit from a smooth trip. (4) JASPER LABROOK has had some tough times at Maywood and might like the big track better.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM