- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 7/27 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: BLUEBIRD CHEETAH (3rd)
Spot Play: TRAFFIC COP (6th)
In an inconsistent field (3) NINA COLEADA makes her second start back off a long layoff, gets a good post, and owns back class. (2) BUTTERFLY KISSER three-year-old filly is facing older but looks to have some talent. (4) WILLOW GRAM mare owns only one win on the year but is facing a slightly easier field than her last few.
(1b) KING MUFASA the gelding has been amazing this year and his only loss was to an older opponent; short price. (4) SEMPER FIT gelding has a lot of ability and could just be rounding into form but would need much more to get past the top choice. (5) FOX VALLEY CAMO could round out the exotics; use underneath.
(5) BLUEBIRD CHEETAH Indiana bred pacer comes off a nice victory and faces an easier field than his last few. The 3-year old would be very tough to beat with a similar effort in his last. (1) NINEELEVEN HERO lightly raced 4-year-old stallion looks to be improving with each start and should be in line for a ground saving trip. (6) NOTORIOSCARDSHARK just raced evenly last out but could hit the board with a good trip.
(6) THE FISCAL CLIFF looks to be pacing the fastest in a very soft and suspect field. (3) SVAYA KNOWS comes off an excellent first start and could be the only threat to the top choice should the 2-year-old colt move forward. (1) TORNADO HENRY two-year-old made a break last out but has shown a good burst in a few of his starts.
(6) THESLEAZYPRINCESS well bred filly has been lights out in her first two starts including a huge effort from a tough post in her last race. (5) WESTERN DAME nice looking filly has made it look easy in two straight victories and could be considered the horse to beat. (2) MY LITTLE BIT went from awesome to even last out but should bounce back with a good effort; use underneath.
(1) TRAFFIC COP could pull the upset and has been racing gamely in every start. Two-year-old pacer gets a better post than his main rival and was the drivers choice. (9) PQ THREE will probably be the overwhelming favorite as he has done nothing but race big every start; short price. (3) BADGER QUINN driver opted for the top choice but the 2-year-old is not short on talent and just needs a good trip to get a piece.
(2) AUNIQUEAQUISTION impeccably bred filly has bounced back in a big way after a brief scare. The 3-year-old is versatile and a trouble-free trip is all she needs to take down her 7th win in 10 starts this year. (5) STATE STREET LIZ filly has a lot of upside in the race and should the front runners mix it up early, look out because she can really fly late. (3) ALIYAH MARIA filly just wasn't herself last week but if she were to bounce back she would be one of few who could upset.
(5) MYSTICAL WALTER always had big potential but hadn't been able to put it together up until last month. The talented 3-year-old looks to be unstoppable with a repeat of his last few efforts. (8) CRANKIN' IT UP will be flying off the gate early trying to secure a good position and could benefit by saving ground. (7) BIG BRAD should any kind of speed duel take place up front here is the candidate to sweep by late at a price.
(7) FORT SILKY took a few weeks off but is having a career year and could offer a better price than normal. (8) ST ELMO HERO came up empty last out but is making his third start back off a layoff; fires early. (9) BEST MAN HANOVER gelding has won three straight but faces a much tougher task in this race; versatile.
(4) WIDSUN MONTECARLO finally gets away from some real powerhouse mares. The 6-year-old isn't the most consistent but looks to have a big chance late. (8) REV ME UP classy mare isn't what she used to be but can still fly off the gate; vulnerable late. (1) JUST BY DESIGN could be the sleeper in the race especially with a fast pace up front.
(3) WASHINGTON HANOVER takes a good drop in class and has been racing gamely; big chance. (1) REAL OR MAGIC parlayed a perfect trip down in class to a victory but would need more to make it two straight. (8) PARK LANE HOTSHOT gets a big driver change and should offer a big price; threat.
(6) AGOOD TIME TO ROCK well bred 3-year-old faces older but has been pacing up a storm late and just needs a smooth trip. (4) RICHESS EMPEROR gelding is tough to get started and rarely wins but should be a factor late. (5) SHISWELL'S DELIGHT gelding has just been racing evenly but does take a good drop in class and was a winner last time he faced a field like this.
(7) JPS MINI ME gelding will be a big price and could be a live long shot. The 3-year-old adds lasix for the first time and faces a much easier field than he's been used to. (3) COME ON JO-JO three-year-old keeps getting better with every start despite not being able to out close a very game opponent in his last race. (1) BRING IT ALL gelding has the most wins on the year and draws the best post. (2) LD'S DASH gelding hits the board a lot; use underneath.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM