- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 2/2 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (7 - 13 / $28.80): TIME TO ROLL (11th)
Spot Play: ANTS INER PANTS (7th)
(2) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding showed a good burst of speed and most likely needed the start; fires early. (6) FUNNY GUY gelding has just been racing evenly and he could use a fast pace up front to close into. (10) YERMANOS six-year-old has been racing gamely in his last few.
(1) WHIRLWINDIPLOMACY gelding is racing gamely and looks to be in a good spot. (8) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding will be up front winging and just needs to ration out his speed. (2) MIGHTY RPMZZZ gelding just missed last out but would need to pace a lot faster with this group.
(5) CASINO CAPTOR takes a good drop in class but hasn't been racing consistently; use caution. (9) WESTERN SLAMMER crushed at Maywood off the trainer change but does step up; threat. (1) FOX VALLEY GEORGE gelding has been facing tougher, drops in class, and gets the best post.
(1) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH well bred gelding has been flying on the end of his miles; short price. (6) AVE MARIE mare has put in some nice efforts off the layoff and looks to be back in racing shape. (7) THE PADRE gelding looked to be a winner last out turning for home before tiring in the stretch.
(5) DAVE'S BID gelding makes his second start for the new connections and has been sharp. (3) MY BOY CAL was a game winner last out after being used twice and now gets a great post. (10) ONE LAST CHANCE gelding is saddled with a bad post but has been racing consistently; versatile.
(10) MAJOR MALE five-year-old is razor sharp and just needs to find a good spot out of the gate. (4) RIOS Z TAM gelding was also sharp in victory last out beating the top choice and gets a better post. (5) MARKY MIKE makes his fourth start off the layoff and should be ready for a good effort.
(8) ANTS INER PANTS mare has been ultra impressive and is tough to go against. (6) EVIL URGES gelding owns back class and should be closer turning for home. Five-year-old would be a huge threat should there be a hot pace upfront. (5) BENNS SCORE KEEPER gelding is also going good right now and could look to shake loose late.
(10) BETTERLUVNEXTTIME mare is handicapped with the worst post but has shown she is the class of the field. (7) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE may get a shot at the favorite late and will be in line for a great trip; fires early. (4) AQUA ARTIST mare is making her third start off the layoff and should move forward.
(8) ST ELMO HERO gelding is racing gamely and will be another short price. (3) FORT SILKY seven-year-old gelding has tactical gate speed to secure a great spot upfront. (1) LENNOX BLUE CHIP gelding has a hitch in his gait which is detrimental in this class but gets a good post and should be in line for a decent trip.
(5) POWER OF TARA N gelding looked to be racing himself back into shape before a setback. Ten-year-old owns back class on the field and could be ready for a big effort. (2) NJ'S BIG DEAL four-year-old looks to have more to offer and hasn't been racing up to his potential. (1) DONT WORRY B HAPPY classy veteran pacer needed his last start, gets the best post, and is versatile
(5) TIME TO ROLL four-year-old stallion was loaded with pace late last out and could probably spot the field a few lengths and still win. (4) HEATH drops back down in class where he was a game winner a start back. (1) W WHITE COMET gelding is racing consistently and gets a good post; use underneath.
(5) FOX VALLEY ABSOLUT mare drops back down in class and finds a softer field than what she's seen recently; vulnerable late. (8) WILLOW GRAM was loaded with pace last out and just got out to late. Mare could use some fast fractions up front to close into. (7) CAMS PRINCESS WAVE mare is racing gamely but looks to be facing much tougher.
(6) REALLY LUCKY gelding has won three straight and appears to have more in the tank. (8) HOLY CHIP gelding has a big late kick but is at the mercy of the pace upfront. (5) THUNDER STEELER gelding is making his first start off the layoff and comes off a nice qualifier.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM