- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 2/16 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 2 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool ($8,081 C/O)
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (9 - 15 / $34.60): TIME TO ROLL (10th)
Spot Play: MIGHTY RPMZZZ (1st)
(8) MIGHTY RPMZZZ four-year-old gelding has been used very aggressively and could win with a decent trip. (1) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN was a game winner last out showing good late kick. (9) HOLLYWOOD HUSTLER is just now rounding into form but appears to be short the last part of the mile; use underneath.
(2) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding always gives an honest effort, gets a good post, and finds a suspect field. (1) FUNNY GUY gelding made up a lot of ground late last out and now gets the best post in a small field. (6) OLIVER BROWN seven-year-old makes his second start in this class and could use a trip.
(4) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding just needs to ration out his speed to get a win. (3) JUSTLIVENTHEDREAM well bred gelding takes a good drop in class and is versatile. (5) ROCKME AMADEOUS six-year-old has been racing gamely and will most likely be firing late.
(8) NITROGEN FUSE nice looking 3-year-old was on a roll until his last start but finds a much easier field. (7) LOOK MA NO HANDS gelding has turned it around consistently showing good late kick; threat. (6) SERGEANT STRYKER gelding comes off a scratch and could need a start.
In a very interesting race (1) OLD MAN RIVER is my pick dropping in class and gets the best post. (4) THUNDER STEELER talented gelding gutted out a win in last and should be much sharper second start off the layoff. (6) REVOLUTIONARY gelding is making his third start back and the short time off actually could help the 5-year-old.
(2) BONN SCOTT gelding gets a good post, drops in class, and will be firing late. (1) BORN TO ROCKNROLL gelding comes off a short layoff and owns some back class. (8) W WHITE COMET put in a tremendous effort last out tiring a bit late.
(9) BETTERLUVNEXTTIME mare is razor sharp and will be a short price. (5) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE mare has the most gate speed in the field and might be in line for a pocket trip. (6) LC TIFFANY mare takes the bump back up in class but does show some ability.
(3) JACKSON BERLOW never got into the mile last out, drops down in class, and could offer a big price. (4) UNCLE BUD gelding has just been racing evenly and could use a smooth trip for his best chance. (8) RICHESS EMPEROR gelding moves up the class ladder off some nice efforts.
(9) ST ELMO HERO gelding is saddled with the worst post but will be very tough to beat; short price. (7) FORT SILKY gelding's tactical gate speed usually gets him in a good spot off the gate. (1) LENNOX BLUE CHIP gelding exploded home late last out; should there be a speed duel upfront look for him to pick up the pieces late.
(8) TIME TO ROLL impeccably bred stallion was loaded last out and should be even better. (5) DONT WORRY B HAPPY gelding put in a solid effort last out and is even better when coming from off the pace. (6) HEATH also showed good late kick last out; use underneath.
(5) WHIRLWINDIPLOMACY gelding takes a slight bump up in class but looks to have some upside. (4) MY BOY CAL gelding is an enigma for bettors but does show some versatility. (6) GET A LITTLE CRAZY gelding has had some tough luck lately and will offer a big price in a suspect field.
(9) HOLY CHIP gelding adds second time Lasix and closed from far back last time; threat. (2) CELTIC MANOR gets the best post off of two good efforts. Gelding looks to be in line for a ground saving trip. (8) TYMETO B BLUEGRASS steps up in class but looks to have found a bit of a suspect bunch.
(3) MARKY MIKE Six-year-old gelding exploded home last out but note it was his first win in quite some time. (10) MAJOR MALE Five-year-old is razor sharp and versatile. (6) RIO'S Z TAM gelding had also been sharp prior to last. Gelding could use a good trip and will probably be forwardly placed.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM