- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 1/5 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: NITROGEN FUSE (1st)
Spot Play: KENDYL (8th)
(5) NITROGEN FUSE made a huge move from way back before tiring late; short price. (8) PARTYATBARTSPLACE gelding stayed flat and closed nicely last out. Three-year-old is posted outside but should improve. (9) UNCLE NOAH gelding has had trouble finishing his miles but is in a weak field.
(5) ACTION JACKSON pacing bred trotter gets a trainer change and could be sitting on a big effort. (4) HEEBIE JEEBIES mare was a game winner last out and could have gained some confidence in a suspect field. (2) THE SPEED OF WHITE mare is 0 for her career but gets a good post and should be in line for a decent trip.
(3) JUSTLIVINTHEDREAM was a game winner at a big price last out and could be in line for an even better trip; versatile. (7) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding loves to race and is getting better with every start. (1) ZALL GOOD something has been amiss with this one burning cash every start; use caution.
(7) ANNIVERSARY PARTY gelding has talent and had a brief sickness that looks to be cleared up; big chance. (1) TRIGGERHAPPY HERO gelding gets the best post, has gate speed, and has put in some good efforts. (4) MACK BRENLIN gets needed post relief, could contend.
I'm going to try (8) THISWAYORTHHIGHWAY on top one more time. Gelding has been racing gamely but has made a few miscues that has hurt his chances. (5) SHAX gelding always takes heavy tote action and has the talent to win; use caution. (1) MY BOY CAL gelding gets the best post and is versatile.
(6) W WHITE COMET gelding has won two straight swooping them from the back last out. Four-year-old now gets a bump up in class and faces tougher. (5) MADOFF five-year-old comes off a scratch but is a threat if races like he did in his last. (4) LOST ONE a very tough play as the gelding has a mind of his own but looks to have found a very weak and inconsistent field.
(6) FOX VALLEY YUKON has now put in two excellent efforts in a row. (3) FIVEKNUCKLESHUFFLE has been facing a lot tougher and finally gets some class relief. (1) AJ GET'S THE MONEY gelding gets the best post and loves to fire early.
(5) KENDYL has quietly been getting better and mare has shown good late kick on the end of her miles. (8) JUST BY DESIGN has shown good closing ability from way back in last few and now finds a short field. (7) WEEKEND UPDATE mare has her quirks but loves to fire early and should get a good trip.
In a wide open field (7) IAM BONESERA is making his second start off the layoff and is ultra talented. (4) POWER OF TARA N gelding has been slowly racing himself back into shape and could offer good value. (8) ST ELMO HERO gelding comes off a scratch but was razor sharp prior; use caution.
(5) ICE SCRAPER gelding has been on his game and will be firing early; vulnerable late. (4) SPORTY GYPSY broke his backers hearts the last two weeks just missing, however gelding has been racing gamely and finds a weaker field than last few. (3) BELL VALLEY BILL drops back down to a class where he dominated a few starts ago. Watch the tote board early on, as he is reunited with a driver that has brought good success.
(7) LIFE IS GOOD TODAY gelding threw in a clunker last out and now should offer more value. (3) BUB'S DESIRE gelding has been racing gamely and his closing style fits the big track nicely. (5) BRING IT ON KAAJAY just missed to a game winner last out and is versatile.
(4) OG'S MARIE D mare took a few weeks off but had been sharp prior. (7) KATE THE GREAT mare has a ton of talent and ability; versatile. (1) WILLOW GRAM mare turned it around late in the year, gets the best post, and should get a good trip.
(3) RIO'S Z TAM gelding has been racing gamely and gets a good post. (5) IDEAL JOE well bred gelding was used hard early last out and could use a trip. (1) GUTS AND GLORY gelding is making his third start off the layoff and gets the best post.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM