- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 12/8 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 2 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool ($4,241 c/o)
Race 10 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: NJ’S BIG DEAL (10th)
Spot Play: FRIDAYNIGHTFLIGHT (6th)
(3) CD'S IDEAL Picked up a top driver last out and stormed home to just miss. Gelding could have needed the start and should be better; short price. (6) MADOFF owns only one win in 17 starts but is in a suspect field and should offer some value. (7) LUMINOUS LOMBO A put in an excellent effort last out, is in the same class, and should also improve third start off the layoff.
(1) BENNS SCORE KEEPER exploded home late last out with a big sweeping move. (7) MRS D impeccably bred filly stayed to her task last time out and is always a threat with her pedigree. (4) FOX VALLEY ARROW Gelding has had a win and second in two starts for the new connections and could keep moving forward.
(1) ZAMBRANO Gelding has had some tough racing luck lately but I'll stick with him one last time. (4) ONE LAST CHANCE looked like he was a winner last time out just missing. Four-year-old gelding gets another good post and should be firing late. (5) DAVE'S BID closed up nicely last out and needs a trip to visit the winners circle
(9) MAJOR MALE has crossed the finish line first two straight times in this class; short price. (5) QUALITY SPORT had a good second last out in this class and looks to be in line for a good trip. (3) COME N BET IT gelding moves back to the big track and owns one good move.
(8) SO BE IT Five-Year-old is dropping and finds a very soft field. Gelding looks to be pacing faster than most and could use some fast fractions up front to close into. (4) CINNAMON SPIDER has been raced hard in last two starts and could use a better trip. (5) POWERFUL PILOT Three-Year-Old gelding looks to show some talent and fought hard in the qualifier; might need a start.
(1) FRIDAYNIGHTFLIGHT looks to be in a much easier spot, draws the rail, and was the drivers choice. (2) BELL VALLEY BILL was simply awesome last time out. Gelding brushed and crushed last week with a big middle half. (4) FIVEKNUCKLESHUFFLE consistently puts forth good efforts and draws in easier than his last few starts.
(6) SMOKE RINGS comes off a disappointing effort last out but finds a very suspect field and is the one to beat. (4) ALL BLUES Gelding has responded big time to the new driver. Three-year-old should be in a good spot to do some damage. (2) BECOME LEGENDARY got parked the mile last time out and looks to be a contender in the short field.
(9) SECTIONLINE YANKEE showed an explosive move from way back last out. Three-year-old filly looks to be going a step better than the field. (4) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE mare races better from the pocket and the four-year-old usually flashes early speed. (6) GO ON BB millionaire mare put in a better effort last time out and has a big class edge on the field. The Indiana Champ is always a threat every time she goes to the gate even this late in her career.
(1) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS put in a sharp effort last time out and loves to close with a big late kick. Gelding looks to be primed for a trip out east in a few weeks. (2) AL'S HAMMERED went a tough mile last time out and now draws well. Three-year-old gelding has had a long tough year and looks to add to his bankroll. (7) PARK LANE DEPUTY classy horse has good tactical gate speed and could be in line for a ground saving trip.
(2) NJ'S BIG DEAL had a really tough trip last out. Three-year-old colt is making his first start for a hot trainer. (1) PERRITO CALIENTE went an impressive mile last out but steps up in class. Gelding gets a good post and looks to be in a good spot to get a piece. (3) FOX VALLEY YUKON gelding could benefit from some time off and could be sitting on a big effort.
(3) MAJOR MONET gelding has finally raced himself back into shape and looks to be in a great spot; big threat. (1) STAR CITY HERO finally draws a good post and will look to shake loose late. (8) JACKSON BERLOW gelding has seemed to turn it around after having some breaking issues and could benefit from the leaders mixing it up early.
(1) AJ GET'S THE MONEY gelding doesn't win very often but finds himself on the rail and owns tactical gate speed. Four-year-old gelding might not have to pass many horses turning for home. (10) ICE SCRAPER if you want a big price shot who's live here is your candidate. Gelding takes another drop in class and could be flying late. (8) JO JO SPUR looks to be racing gamely but needs fast fractions up front.
(2) SHAX gelding has the talent but races inconsistently demand a price. (7) SELL THE DREAM well bred gelding makes his first start for new connections and looks to be a threat. (9) ISHMAEL'S BROTHER four-year-old is the most talented horse in the field but might need a start.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM