- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 1/26 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (5 - 10 / $23.00): LC TIFFANY (6th)
Spot Play: OLD MAN RIVER (11th)
(5) JOHNATHONS SCOOTER gelding has had two nice efforts for an improving barn. (2) FROM THE NORTH was most likely a winner last out as he was closing on a tired rival late when he was interfered with. (3) DAGKAR couldn't keep up in the same race as the top two choices; use underneath.
(3) BURSTING BLAZE gelding drops back down to a level where he had won three straight. (6) YERMANOS has put in two good efforts in a row and could be in line for a decent trip. (9) WESTERN DEAL ten-year-old gelding will be a very short price off of two straight wins but is saddled with the worst post.
(6) JIMENYS STAR gelding wasn't able to close on a game rival last out but if he gets a fast pace up front he will be firing late. (10) GAME BELIEF finally turned it around for the new connections but needs to find a way to get into the mile. (2) FUNNY GUY gelding keeps racing evenly but has a decent record of hitting the board.
(6) ONE LAST CHANCE gelding is versatile and sharp right now; big chance. (7) SIDE POCKET HARRY gelding faces a much tougher field but may have the ability to step up. (9) MY BOY CAL gelding usually leaves for position but hasn't found the winners circle much; use underneath.
(3) FOREST HEIGHTS gelding seems to finally be in racing shape after some issues; versatile. (4) HERBIE L gelding comes off a solid qualifier and has some back class to call upon; may need start. (9) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH if you watch the replay gelding was a winner before being bothered late when he had a bit of momentum stopped. Well bred 4-year-old needs to be closer turning for home.
(1) LC TIFFANY mare drops back down to a level that she can handle and has the best post. (8) PEACE watch out for the 6-year-old late especially if the fractions are fast up front; command a price. (6) HARPER LEE steps back up in class and should be a huge price.
(8) MAJOR MALE has been razor sharp and would be an easy winner with any kind of repeat performance of his last few. (5) RIO'S Z TAM gelding could be one of the few threats to top choice; versatile. (2) QUALITY SPORT gelding gets a good post and could be in line for the best trip.
(5) BORN TO ROCKN ROLL well bred gelding comes off a short layoff but has had a qualifier; threat. (4) BULL LEA just raced evenly last out and should be a big price. (6) LOST ONE steps back up in class but comes off a sharp effort however gelding rarely wins and is in need of constant urging.
(9) ST ELMO HERO has been razor sharp off the scratch and will be firing early. (3) FORT SILKY will most likely get a great spot off the gate; shakes loose late. (1) LENNOX BLUE CHIP gelding raced gamely last out but should probably be used underneath.
(1a) REVOLUTIONARY gelding was a game winner last out first start off the layoff, however the owner of this one tends to have problems with his stock racing consistently; use caution. (3) W WHITE COMET gelding is in tough but gets a good post and will offer a big price. (4) VOOMERANG gelding has just been racing evenly but could be sitting on a good effort.
(4) OLD MAN RIVER gelding made up a ton of ground late last out and now faces an easier field. (3) DONT WORRY BE HAPPY gelding took a month off to freshen up and may not need a tune up. (8) MAJOR MONET well bred gelding has been racing gamely and is versatile.
(9) REALLY LUCKY gelding has dominated in his first two starts of the year and now steps up. (4) RICHESS EMPEROR gelding has also been sharp and should be forwardly placed. (5) RICHARD TRACI gelding just raced evenly last out but should be closer to the pace this time.
(6) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding blazed his way to victory last out. Five-year-old will be firing early; vulnerable late. (2) ROCKME AMADEOUS gelding just got picked off at the wire in last and gets another good post. (1) NITROGEN FUSE gelding is on a bit of a roll and gets the best post; facing tougher.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM