- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 12/29 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: LC TIFFANY (11th)
Spot Play: MRS D (3rd)
(1) TUFF LONGPORT five-year-old consistently hits the board and gets a good post; short price. (5) CAGE FIGHTER seems to hang off of good trips; use underneath. (2) NATIVE WORLD four-year-old gelding gets a good post and is in a really suspect field.
(2) LE-SIRENUSE gelding is a bit of an enigma but if he decides to pace he can win. (4) GET A LITTLE CRAZY gelding has been racing evenly but finds a very soft spot. (8) SIDE POCKET HARRY takes a slight bump up in class but looks to make it four in a row. Gelding is in a tough spot and will need to be hustled out for position.
(10) MRS D put in a game mile last out first over. Impeccably bred filly looks to have gotten over a sickness and could be sitting on a big mile. (2) KATIE RYAN showed a good late burst last out and gets a good post. (1) GILLY HO draws the best post, has gate speed, and looks to be in line for a good ground-saving trip.
(2) SERGEANT STRYKER comes out of the claiming ranks after showing a wicked late move in last. Three-year-old has the talent and ability to step up. (4) DANDY'S CONQUEST takes a nice drop in class, and put in a nice qualifier showing good late kick; may need another start. (3) GIANT SCULPTURE gets a good post and has more talent than he's showed as of late.
(3) THISWAYORTHEHIGHWY put in a huge effort two back and that effort would crush. (7) ANOTHER BEAUTY gelding is versatile and has been racing very well. (6) ZAMBRANO had too far to come turning for home last out.
(1) JO JO SPUR gelding didn't take to the off track last out. Four-year-old should offer good value and is in a good spot. (7) RIO'S Z TAM gelding has been racing really gamely and has gone two big miles in a row; drivers choice. (6) IDEAL JOE well bred gelding seems to do his best work up close to the pace; expect him to fire early.
(3) ONE LAST CHANCE gelding had a rough mile last out but appears to be pacing a little faster than the rest. (1) MY BOY CAL gelding always seems to be flying at the end of his miles. Three-year-old is in a great spot to get an ideal trip. (6) BODY GUARD gelding is on quite a roll and don't let that last line fool you...it was exceptional. Four-year-old is facing a lot tougher; fires early.
(7) SPORTY GYPSY looked like a winner last week in the stretch before tiring late; threat. (4) ICE SCRAPER gelding has turned it around and fits nicely in this class. (5) ARTACHE HANOVER well bred colt had been exploding home but didn't fare so well on the off track last out. Three-year-old could sweep past everybody with the right trip.
(7) AL'S HAMMERED looked back to his old self last out and in a short field he is a big threat. (5) POWER OF TARA N now makes his third start of the layoff and flashed big late kick in last. (4) PARK LANE DEPUTY is in tough and didn't fire home like he should have last out. Six-year-old has gate speed and should be forwardly placed.
(8) JUSTA COWBOY drops out of the invite off a couple of miscues last out. Gelding could draw off if he minds his manners. (5) LIFE IS GOOD TODAY finally gets a better post and looks to rounding back into form off his sickness. (1) MAJOR TIPPER gelding hasn't gotten rolling in his last two starts but does have a bit of back class to draw upon.
(2) LC TIFFANY put in a game performance first over last out and barn has sent out some nice winners. (6) FOX VALLEY ABSOLUT mare loves to fire early but has been tiring late recently. Six-year-old needs to ration out her speed for her best chance. (4) LOVE THIS PLACE tried a change of tactics last out racing up close to the pace. Mare needs some fast fractions up front to close into.
(7) FOX VALLEY YUKON takes a drop in class off a game performance not missing by much. (2) OLD MAN RIVER went from awesome to empty last out. Gelding gets a good post and could be in line for a decent trip. (8) AJ GET'S THE MONEY gelding always gives maximum effort and usually hits the board.
(4) JUSTLIVINTHEDREAM gelding should offer a big price. Three-year-old gets a good post and is versatile. (1) ZALL GOOD is going to pop a big mile and it could be sooner rather than later. (5) GARY'S PARTY gelding put in a good effort making up a lot of ground late but would need to pace even faster.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM