- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 12/22 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: AJ GETS THE MONEY (8th) Spot Play: SPORTY GYPSY (11th)
(5) SIDE POCKET HARRY was an easy winner last out and looks to have more in the tank. (2) CAGE FIGHTER owns only one win on the year but has been very competitive and gets the best post. (3) JD'S ECHO gelding has been racing gamely and gets a great post and should be forwardly placed.
(3) RIO'S Z TAM his last mile was simply awesome and was top drivers choice; big chance. (2) IDEAL JOE has won two straight impressively but takes a slight bump up in class. (1) MAJOR MALE was used too hard last out before tiring badly. Four-year-old gets a good post and looks to be in line for a decent trip.
(3) MISCHEVIOUS JESSE gelding has won the most money on the year and is coming off two straight victories. (7) CHASIN CREDIT four-year-old mare closed nicely for the win last out and looks to be on the improve. (5) BIG COOKIE well bred mare has just been racing evenly after being sharper earlier in the year; command a price
(9) SILK SNEAKERS mare finds a softer field than she's been facing and should be firing late. (7) MS RAQ N FLASH just missed last out showing good late kick. Mare could use some fast fractions up front for her best chance. (6) WELCOME TO WALMAC filly takes a step up in class and looks to be in tough. Three-year-old has some talent and is need of a bit of racing luck.
(1) ZAMBRANO gelding has had some tough trips in last few but now gets a good post. Gelding owns the speed and talent to win. (5) SHAX has been racing gamely in this class and is versatile. (8) ONE LAST CHANCE gelding was a game winner last out and has the gate speed to overcome his bad post
(1) BONN SCOTT gelding looks to be tailing off and has just been racing evenly but is in a really soft field and gets the best post; use caution. (4) SHIPPS CON gelding has been racing himself into shape and looks to be primed for a good effort. (6) LUMINOUS LOMBO A gelding could be a sneaky price play and his last few miles are better than they show on paper.
(8) ALL BLUES gelding has been racing gamely and looks to have more to offer than he has been showing. (9) SMOKE RINGS gelding could be the only threat to top choice and is versatile. (3) HOLY CHIP finally gets a good post and looks to show good late kick in almost every start. Gelding could have gained some confidence from his last win.
(6) AJ GET'S THE MONEY gelding gets away from some really tough horses. Four-year-old will be firing early; vulnerable late. (5) SO BE IT fell apart late in the mile last out and now steps back up in class. Gelding should be a big price and looks to redeem himself. (3) MY BOY DAVID millionaire seems to only win on the lead at this stage of his career. Can't recommend taking a short price.
(1a) ST ELMO HERO has been razor sharp since the short layoff and looks to be a short price. (8) AL'S HAMMERED three-year-old showed his usual late kick last out after being parked. Colt is reunited with his regular driver and will be firing late. (3) PARK LANE DEPUTY dropped and popped easily last out now faces much tougher. Six-year-old has a good post and is sharp.
(5) ELKHORN DAMIEN ten-time winner on the year has been facing tougher and just missed last out tiring late. (6) OLD MAN RIVER closed with a big rally last start and looks to be sitting on a good effort after a layoff. (4) BRING IT ON KAAJAY well bred colt has the speed and talent to win; needs a trip.
(3) SPORTY GYPSY owns only one win on the year but showed a monster move at Maywood last out and should be a big price. (1) ICE SCRAPER has now put in two really good efforts, gets the best post, and top driver; short price. (6) NJ'S BIG DEAL three-year-old has been a bit of a disappointment for new trainer but has been facing tougher.
(7) LET'S TALK ABOUT ME mare finds her softest spot in some time and is versatile (9) KATE THE GREAT never got into the mile last out and should be a big price. (8) WILLOW GRAM three-year-old filly is in tough and needs a fast pace upfront to close into for her best chance.
(2) W WHITE COMET gelding should offer good value and has a good late kick. (8) ROCKME AMADEOUS also should be a big price and could use some fast fractions up front to close into. (3) MECHANICAL ART seems to just be racing evenly but does get a good post.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM