- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 12/15 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: BETTERLUVNEXTTIME (7th)
Spot Play: SELL THE DREAM (5th)
(10) SIDE POCKET HARRY was parked the mile last out and still held well. Gelding is saddled with the worst post but does own gate speed. (6) DESERT COWBOY Four-year-old gelding owns one big move but is only one for nineteen on the year; command a fair price. (1) FROM THE NORTH gelding has been competitive and has the best post.
It's a risky proposition putting (4) AJ GET'S THE MONEY on top when gelding is two for thirty nine, but he looks to be in a good spot with gait speed. (6) ELKHORN DAMIEN takes a good drop in class and has been flashing late kick. (1) JACKSON BERLOW gelding got parked last out but has turned it around recently.
(1) GILLY HO takes a good drop in class, gets the best post, and looks to be trotting faster. (2) WEN MAR'S CHIP was parked last time and closed nicely against a game winner. Gelding looks to be in line for a ground saving trip. (4) SQUONK just raced evenly last out but had put in a couple of good efforts prior.
(2) TYSON L takes a significant drop in class and gets a good post. (4) SHIPPS CON comes off a slightly disappointing effort but should be better third time off the layoff. (1) UNCLE BUD three-year-old gelding was a well beaten second last start but is racing consistently.
(4) SELL THE DREAM is making second start off the claim for new connections and is versatile. (1) BRUSH THIRTEEN was a game winner last out making multiple moves and digging in late. Gelding has the best post and is very versatile. (9) ONE LAST CHANCE gelding looks to hang a bit late in his miles. Four-year old is posted outside but could float for position.
(1) SMOKE RINGS gelding got a lucky break last out and took advantage. Three-year-old looks to be in line for another good trip. (5) ALL BLUES took a bad step on the lead lost a lot of ground and then showed another gear; short price. (8) BONN SCOTT is dropping in class but hasn't showed much lately; use caution.
(6) BETTERLUVNEXTTIME is razor sharp right now and finds a much easier spot with the short field; short price. (7) SECTIONLINE YANKEE filly appears to be getting stronger as the year goes on. Three-year-old is facing older but showed heart last out. (1) GO ON BB mare looks like she might be rounding back into form as she closed well from a tough spot last out.
(6) LIL ROY went a big mile last out and is facing a similar field. (7) CATMANDO chased top choice last out closing nicely. (2) OLIVER BROWN crushed in this class last out after taking a step up; fires early.
(3) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS exploded home last out getting past a determined rival. (1a) ST ELMO HERO needed his last start, owns a huge class edge, and should be even better; short price. (4) FIRSTCLASSALLTHWAY was to far back last out and never got into the mile. Gelding has been very sharp and should be closer turning for home.
(3) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE put in a game mile against tougher last out and now gets class relief. (6) KATE THE GREAT takes a bump up in class but has showed the talent to step up; fires late. (5) TOGETHER AGAIN N ships in from the east coast and looks to be racing competitively.
(1) PARK LANE DEPUTY takes a big drop in class, gets the best post, and has been sharp. (4) ICE SCRAPER went from empty to awesome last week but steps back up in class. (5) ARTACHE HANOVER also takes a drop in class and has shown good late kick in his last few; short price.
(1) HIDE THE CHOCOLATE closed from a very tough spot last out and now gets the best post. Gelding looks to be in line for a good ground saving trip; fires late. (4) BRING IT ON KAAJAY chased a game winner last out and now finds an easier spot. (9) DONT WORRY B HAPPY takes a drop in class, has been racing gamely, and is versatile.
(7) IDEAL JOE Well bred gelding put in a powerful performance last out and could have needed the start. (6) SHAX also put in a good effort last start and now gets second time lasix. (10) THISWAYORTHEHIGHWY makes his third start for new connections and 3-year-old has shown improvement each time out.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM