- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 12/1 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 10 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four
Best Bet: BORN TO ROCKN ROLL (7th) Spot Play: MAJOR MONET (8th)
(9) BELL VALLEY ZEKE takes a dropdown to the bottom level and has been pacing faster than the others. (8) KNOCK IT OFF A is coming off a long layoff but has had two qualifiers and an excellent start at Indy. Gelding now finds the bottom class and should be ready for these. (2) OUT OF MY HANDS has now been claimed three out of five starts. Gelding has done very well in this class and is versatile.
(3) LETS TALK ABOUT ME has made the most money on the year and is dropping down. Mare has excellent closing ability and could use some fast fractions up front. (1) WEEKEND UPDATE Four-year old mare has the best post and looks to be in line for a pocket trip. (4) MAKIN' A STATEMENT hasn't been finishing her miles in her last three and now steps back up in class; command a price.
(6) ALL THESE THINGS mare closed home nicely from a tough spot in last. Three-year old filly always gives a good effort and should be forwardly placed. (8) SAND TARYN well-bred filly has won two of three starts and looks to be going in the right direction. (3) ROCK MY BABY filly is making her second start back at Balmoral and finds a very suspect field.
(6) SMOKE RINGS went a good mile last time from a tough spot. I believe the gelding has the most upside in the race and could be sitting on a big effort. (3) BECOME LEGENDARY has had a few weeks off but his last effort was stellar. Gelding looks to have the speed and talent to win. (8) SOUTHWIND ROYAL has had 3 good efforts in a row and almost won in this class last out.
(9) REVY REVRAC has been moving forward with each start since the layoff and looks to be a threat in a week field. (4) CAGE FIGHTER was used to hard to early last out. Gelding looks to own one good move. (5) SHADY MAPLE BULLET gelding has more talent than he shows and just needs a good trip.
(6) ZAMBRANO nine time winner on the year has been inconsistent lately but has made the most money on the year. (3) ONE LAST CHANCE was a game winner last out after being used multiple times; short price. (2) BRUSH THIRTEEN full brother to top choice doesn't always have his mind on racing but the talent and speed are there.
(6) BORN TO ROCKN ROLL takes a drop in class but is facing a significantly weaker field and should be firing late. (3) PERRITO CALIENTE chased a game winner last out and now gets a good driver change. (4) AJ GET'S THE MONEY had a very tough trip last out. Gelding does his best racing upfront look for him to forwardly placed.
(7) MAJOR MONET makes his third start back off the layoff, gets a good driver change and has had two really good efforts. (6) LOOKING FOR JACK comes back to the big track and has some talent. (5) HEATH Eight-year old gelding is very inconsistent but does have good late kick.
(6) PARK LANE DEPUTY just missed last out and looks to be in a better spot than some of his rivals. (7) BEST MAN HANOVER was a game winner last out. Gelding is very versatile and sharp right now. (3) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS takes a big step up in class but owns a vicious late kick and keeps his driver.
(7) ICE SCRAPER takes a big drop in class and picks up top driver; big chance. (4) BELL VALLEY BILL goes from empty to awesome week to week. Gelding is coming off a big effort and a repeat performance would do the trick; drivers choice. (5) LIFE IS GOOD TODAY comes off a scratch but was racing gamely prior.
(5) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE picks up a huge driver change and should be forwardly placed. (10) BETTERLUVNEXTTIME mare has been loaded in her last two starts. She would have won last out but had nowhere to go after electing to stay on the rail. (8) SECTIONLINE YANKEE Three-year old faces older but was a game winner last out; fires early.
(6) ANOTHER BEAUTY has been racing really well lately and has shown good late kick. Gelding is actually facing a weaker field than his last two. (2) IDEAL JOE is coming off a layoff but did put in a good qualifier. (5) AMERICAN LEASE might be starting to turn a corner for a hot trainer.
(10) LIL ROY gelding drops in class and makes his second start off the claim for new connections. (5) GALACTIC STAR gelding has had some tough trips at Maywood and now goes back to the big track; versatile. (2) UNITY ROAD comes off a couple of dull efforts but finally gets a good post
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM