- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 11/17 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: CASINO CAPTOR (6th) Spot: KATE THE GREAT (12th)
(3) OUT OF MY HANDS drops back down to a level where he dominated recently; short price. (6) WESTERN DEAL comes off an impressive victory at Maywood but faces tougher. (1) LUCKY NZ got his first victory of the year last out off a perfect trip and has the best post.
(3) JO JO SPUR owns only one victory on the year but finds a soft field. (1) BOOZE CRUZIN was pressured throughout the mile in last and just needs a smooth trip. (2) BRING IT ON KAAJAY closed nicely from a tough spot and will be much closer this time out.
(6) FLIGHT REACTOR no wins on the year but shows a good effort in last and finds a weak field. (1) DAVE'S BID has been racing consistently, has the best post, and should be in line for a ground saving trip. (7) MY BOY CAL gelding is very inconsistent but could get a piece if he minds his manners.
(8) YERMANOS drops back down in class off an excellent effort and should be forwardly placed. (9) OLIVER BROWN put in a disappointing effort last out but drops to the bottom class. (10) RATHBONE N gelding was an easy winner last out and is very versatile.
(3) SOUTHBOUND good looking 3yr old colt makes his first start for new connections and put up a fast mark at Indy a few starts back. (5) I GOT MY WISH gelding is sharp right now and just needs a good trip. (1) ZAMBRANO made a break last out before rushing up to challenge.
(6) CASINO CAPTOR takes a drop in class and looks to be pacing faster than the field; short price. (3) GIANT SCULPTURE gelding owns two wins in his last three starts and could improve. (4) JUSTLIVINTHEDREAM gelding has won two straight in wire to wire fashion but steps up.
(5) FOX VALLEY ABSOLUT looks to be fresh and might of needed her last. Mare will be firing early. (1) SECTIONLINE YANKEE well bred 3yr old faces older but has the talent. (4) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE just missed in last two starts.
(5) BONN SCOTT takes a drop in class and was sharp prior to his last two. (4) WASHINGTON HANOVER parked the mile last out. Gelding owns some back class and has made the most money. (6) BELL VALLEY BILL just got a win at this level and put in a late burst last out.
(8) ALLTHATGLTRSISGOLD was boxed in last before exploding home to get second in traffic. He should offer excellent value. (10) IAM BONASERA gets the worst post but should be firing for position. (7) PARK LANE DEPUTY has had a good year and is very versatile.
(7) CAMARROW unleashed a wicked middle half last out just missing. (1) DONT WORRY B HAPPY owns good gate speed and finds a field where he can compete. (5) FIVEKNUCKLESHUFFLE was tenacious last time repelling all challenges. Gelding has never missed the board in 18 career starts.
(2) ELK HORN DAMIEN drops back down to a level where he has been right there on the wire. (9) MAJOR MONET just missed at a big price last out and should be sharper. (6) WILSON'S TRACKS gelding likes to win but needs a trip.
(8) KATE THE GREAT won going away under wraps last time mare could use a fast pace to close into. (4) PHOBIC PRINCESS is facing less and should be in line for a good trip. (3) INTELLIGENCE made a break last time and now steps up in class; use caution.
(4) SO IDEAL made a break last out and is coming off some very tough trips. Gelding should offer some value and just needs to mind his manners for a piece. (7) BRUSH THIRTEEN gelding is sharp and could draw off with a good effort. (9) FOX VALLEY IVAN 2yr old has won 3 of 4 starts and continues to impress.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM