- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Saturday 10/13 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: COLLET HOTSPUR (5th) Spot Play: FRONTIER TROUBLE (7th)
(10) BRIEF'S BOY is coming off two solid efforts in a row, firing past everybody last race. (9) GIANT SCULPTURE was also a game winner last time out and could have needed that start; room for improvement. (2) TIME PIECE HERO couldn't win last out in a much softer field; use underneath.
(4) FOX VALLEY ACTION dug in gamely last start to win the final. Gelding is very sharp right now; short price. (3) BIG BRAD didn't quite get around the half mile as good. 2yr old colt owns one big brush and could be the only threat to the favorite. (1) GREG AND FLEX 2yr old has some talent and could be in line for a good trip.
(2) PURE ADDICTION was a game winner last out and it looks like the big track suits his style. (3) MIKE LANIGAN was a perfect trip winner last time out with some room to improve in a tough field to handicap. (7) JV'S BAD BOY has now put in two excellent efforts and is a serious threat to win.
(6) ZOT is a 3yr old facing older but is immensely talented. Colt has been facing a lot better and should be forwardly placed. (4) PICTURE MAKER probably needed his last start at Indy. (3) CLASSY CHASSY owns good gate speed and could be in line for a good stalking trip.
(6) COLLETT HOTSPUR almost won the final last start and for a few seconds looked like she was going by the favorite. Lightly raced 2yr old gelding is improving with every start and you should expect the same; must use. (7) FOX VALLEY NORMAN 2yr old gelding owns a good move and drew into the softer division. (2) KOSTAS WINE put in a solid effort from a very tough spot last start. 2yr old gelding gets a good post and should be in line for a decent trip.
(8) BROOKLYN'S DESIRE came up a little flat last start as the heavy favorite. Somehow finds a softer field and will be the overwhelming favorite again. (6) IRON OUTLAW never got into the mile last out but showed some good late kick. (1) RATHBONE N comes off a scratch but gets the best post. Could easily win with a good effort.
(3) FRONTIER TROUBLE was getting everything his own way last out before breaking. Gelding could offer some value and is a threat to rebound. (9) ARTISTIC FLIGHT 3yr old gelding seems to be improving for a hot trainer. (10) GOOSE ON THE ROCKS put in a big effort after breaking early. Gelding is saddled with a bad post but has the talent to overcome it.
(3) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS is on a roll and the only way you can go against is if you think he will make a miscue; short price. (2) LEE AVE put in an excellent effort last start at Maywood where he was parked the mile. Gelding needed that start and should improve. (10) DOUBLE TROUBLE has been off his game all year. Gelding gets the worst post but faces his softest field to date.
(8) FOX VALLEY ABSOLUT is in career form right now and loves to fire off the gate. (4) DEE DEE SAGE has been finishing her miles very strong; needs fast pace. (7) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE is stepping up in class but has some back class to call upon. Mare also likes to leave and could get a good stalking trip.
(2) BEST MAN HANOVER takes a significant drop in class and has been firing late. (7) BORN TO ROCKN ROLL is razor sharp right now takes a bump in class, but has the talent and needs another smooth trip. (5) BELL VALLEY BILL has been used multiple times in last few and could be sitting on a big one.
(5) IF I DIDNT CARE shows some breaks but has the speed and talent to win. (4) LETS TALK ABOUT ME just missed in the same class last out, after finally showing some interest. (8) LOVE THIS PLACE takes a huge drop in class and should be firing late.
(7) AJ GET'S THE MONEY gelding doesn't win often but finds a soft spot. He will be firing off the gate; vulnerable late. (2) TIGER BAIT takes a huge drop in class and his best effort earns him his third victory of the year; big chance. (5) MORGAN SHARK always seems to fire to late and will probably be over bet; use caution.
(5) YERMANOS has no wins on the year but does show some good miles and picks up top driver. Gelding finds a much easier field and could be in line for a good trip. (3) BURSTING BLAZE gelding is versatile and needs a smooth trip. (7) SELL THE DREAM almost pulled the shocker against a very tough opponent last out, after being parked early; big chance.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM