- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- See all Pricing/Plans
August 19th, 2012 − Harrah's Philadelphia
Want to bet on these races? Sign Up for DRF Bets >
|1||Pace - 2YO Open Pa Sired Preferred||Sun.||08/19||1:30 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|2||Pace - The Valley Forge Consolation II||Sun.||08/19||1:51 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|3||Trot- The Colonial Consolation II||Sun.||08/19||2:12 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|4||Pace - Battle of the Brandwine Consolation II||Sun.||08/19||2:33 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|5||Pace - The Valley Forge Consolation I||Sun.||08/19||2:54 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|6||Trot - The Colonial Consolation I||Sun.||08/19||3:15 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|7||Pace - 3YO Open Pa Sired Preferred||Sun.||08/19||3:36 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|8||Pace - Battle of the Brandywine Consolation I||Sun.||08/19||3:57 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|9||Trot - The Maxie Lee Memorial Invitational Trot||Sun.||08/19||4:18 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|10||Pace - The Valley Forge Final||Sun.||08/19||4:39 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|11||Trot - The Colonial Final||Sun.||08/19||5:00 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|12||Pace - Battle of the Brandywine Final||Sun.||08/19||5:21 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|13||Pace - PHHA Invitational||Sun.||08/19||5:42 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
|14||Trot - 3YO Open Pa Sired||Sun.||08/19||6:03 PM ET||Get PPsBet Now|
Best Best: Little Brown Fox (11th race); Spot: Hypnotic Blue Chip (13th race)
(2) DOVUTO HANOVER has the needed early speed to secure at least the pocket. Dragon Again-sired gelding had 24 days between starts and should be tighter today. (8) OUR DRAGON KING is the one to beat but could have some issues leaving with the speedy #6 to his inside. (4) FRATERNITY steps up a bit while in fine form.
(1) PERSISTENT is a sharp shipper from Mohawk for a top barn. This is the perfect spot for a one-move brush. (2) ROCKAROUND SUE was way overbet in the Miss NJ. She faces slightly lesser today and returns to a track where she excelled. (4) MIKELEH looks good on paper but does her best work from off the pace. This track is hardly conducive to that style.
(7) APPOMATTOX has shown some major improvement since adding Lasix. This guy has early speed and should be put in play early. (1) DANDOVER stayed flat with the addition of hobbles. I’d be willing to roll the dice here. (4) LINDYS JERSEY BOY is inconsistent but capable.
(3) SIMPLY BUSINESS gets some major class relief today. Despite being winless in 10 races this year, he should cruise down the road for an easy score. (5) FRIDAY AT FIVE has been as good as any of the rest. Perhaps Brennan can get more out of him. (4) MORTAL ZIN should flash speed and get a piece. (2) I FOUGHT DALAW is the wildcard in here. Will he finally wake up?
(3) KISS DON’T BITE finds a great spot this week. She can leave and sit a close trip or wait for cover and explode. (5) MOONLIT DRAGON appears to have the best early zip and could control the action. (1) MARTY PARTY has been racing fairly well lately and seems somewhat enticing on top but is a must use underneath. (8) BLACKJACK PRINCESS has early speed and does step up at times.
(6) MONEY ON MY MIND comes off a break but never had any issues before that. He should be flashing early speed in here despite the presence of (5) GYM TAN LAUNDRY to his inside and can certainly handle this group. The latter is a lock to gun off the gate and would be no surprise. (7) BANKER VOLO was thought to be something special two months ago. If he can work out a trip, I give him a big shot.
(3) IDEAL CHAMP gets some major class relief today and will be handled aggressively. (6) LIVE ON has high speed and comes off a win; chance. (4) SHAKERATTLENROCK tends to come up big when in these lesser spots; don’t ignore.
(3) BETTORS EDGE has been racing rather well if you look past the recent break. This is far and away the easiest spot he has seen in quite some time. (6) BAKIN ON THE BEACH doesn’t have much recent form to go on, but if you look back to 6/15/12, he set a lifetime mark at this track with Tetrick in the bike. (2) I LIKE DREAMIN has raced well every time he draws inside.
(8) CHAPTER SEVEN has been awesome this year and is fresh off a world record mile. Simply put, he is four to six lengths better than any of these. (3) ANDERS BLUESTONE is like a cash machine. He shows up every week and usually brings an honest effort. (1) SEVRUGA could pop a big mile at any time. (7) COCO LINDY is very sharp now.
(1) BIG MCDEAL has only raced against her peers twice in her last five starts and she won both races. Winning in the Open ranks as a 3-year-old is no easy task. She is back against sophomores today and looks interesting at a price. (2) AMERICAN JEWEL would have been a cinch pick two months ago but has tailed off a bit. Maybe all of those tough miles took a toll. I’m hoping for a more patient drive. (5) ROMANTIC MOMENT has never missed the board in 2012 and should be leaving strong. (7) ECONOMY TERROR is perfect since going on Lasix. (4) MAJOR LOOK is certainly right there with this group.
(1A) LITTLE BROWN FOX never got his chance in the Hambletonian but should be all the more rested and ready for this spot. In a field lacking outside speed, he could take control and never look back. Best of all, he comes with some very capable entrymates. (3) GOOGOO GAAGAA gets the call for second on respect for his immense upside. I have no idea what to expect from him on Sunday but I know he is fast when right. (2) MARKET SHARE deserves plenty of respect but seems like a bad bet against three good Takter-trained horses. (1B) UNCLE PETER & (1) GUCCIO round out the strong entry. Either of these could easily win this with a smooth trip.
(4) A ROCKNROLL DANCE puts in a gutsy mile every single week. Unless something crazy happens, his nose should be in the photo. (3) HURRIKANE KINGCOLE is clearly the key to the race. Will he gun out and set insane fractions and try to rate? Either way, he is a must use on most tickets. (6) PET ROCK will have a hard time working out a trip unless he finds some early speed. He can grind uncovered with the best of them. Needs some Sears magic. (8) SWEET LOU is another is a bad spot. He has a high speed horse to his inside and certainly won’t win from last. (2) TIME TO ROLL gets a driver change.
(6) HYPNOTIC BLUE CHIP gets a pass for the dull effort in the bulky US Pacing Championship field. His prior efforts were sharp and he has the speed to gun and sit the pocket behind #8. (3) DIAL OR NODIAL has posted six consecutive sub-1:50 miles. (8) FRED AND GINGER sports undeniable form and class. (2) SPECIAL T ROCKS was purchased for a big chunk of change and failed to deliver any serious returns in his first start; capable.
(8) MODERN FAMILY has been racing pretty well against some of the division’s elite. I’ll take a shot with him at a decent price. (3) POSSESS THE WILL hasn’t lived up to the hype this year but should enjoy the easier competition. (4) WING TIPS has only missed the board once in 11 starts and does get a top driver.