- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
PicksReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Let's get back in the swing of things by catching up with some data.
Here are the top 25 WINNING Beyer Speed Figures (12/10/12 - 12/16/12):
1. LUCY'S BOB BOY - 103 - Alw 26000N2X - 6 1/2 Furlongs - Charles Town
2. CSABA - 101 - Harlan's Holiday Stakes - 1 1/16 Miles - Gulfstream
2. SAGINAW - 101 - Gravesend Handicap - 6 Furlongs - Aqueduct
4. PALACE - 100 - OC50k/SAL50k - 6 Furlongs - Aqueduct
4. SOUTHERN DUDE - 100 - Alw 40280NC - 6 Furlongs - Hawthorne
6. HURRICANE IKE - 97 - Tenacious Handicap - 1 1/16 Miles - Fair Grounds
7. GRANDEUR (Ire.) - 95 - Hollywood Turf Cup (G2) - 1 1/2 Miles (Turf) - Betfair Hollywood
7. HAMILTONIAN - 95 - OC 40k/N2X -N - 6 Furlongs - Fair Grounds
9. GIG HARBOR - 94 - Oakland Stakes - 6 Furlongs (Tapeta) - Golden Gate
9. LEAVING NEW YORK - 94 - OC 62k/N2X -N - 1 Mile (Turf) - Betfair Hollywood
11. DAWN'S CHARM - 93 - Md Sp Wt 45k - 6 1/2 Furlongs (Cushion Track) - Betfair Hollywood
11. LUCKYSDREAM - 93 - Alw 16000s - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Parx
11. MAUI MARK - 93 - OC 80k/N2X - 6 Furlongs (Turf) - Betfair Hollywood
11. VARSITY - 93 - Alw 55900NC - 5 Furlongs (Turf) - Gulfstream
15. CHAPMAN'S PEAK - 92 - OC 40k/N1X - 6 Furlongs (Cushion Track) - Betfair Hollywood
15. FIELD PASS - 92 - Clm c-(25-20)N2L - 1 Mile - Laurel
15. GROOMEDFORVICTORY - 92 - OC 50k/N2X - 1 Mile - Aqueduct
15. HE'S SO CHIC - 92 - OC c-25k/N1X - 6 Furlongs - Aqueduct
15. KOH I NOOR - 92 - OC 25k/N2X -N - 1 Mile - Laurel
15. VIOLENCE - 92 - CashCall Futurity (G1) - 1 1/16 Miles (Cushion Track) - Betfair Hollywood
21. MUTINY - 91 - Clm 16000N1Y - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Parx
21. NO SILENT - 91 - Alw 49852N1X - 6 Furlongs (Turf) - Betfair Hollywood
21. STACY'S HOPE - 91 - Clm 20000(20-18) - 6 1/2 Furlongs (Cushion Track) - Betfair Hollywood
24. HEATHCOTE - 90 - Valedictory Stakes (G3-C) - 1 3/4 Miles (Polytrack) - Woodbine
24. STOLEN CHEVY - 90 - Clm 5000(5-4.5) - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Laurel
24. TIZ SARDONIC JOE - 90 - OC 62k/N2X -N - 1 Mile (Turf) - Gulfstream
24. WARM HUGS - 90 - OC 62k/N2X -N - 1 Mile (Turf) - Gulfstream
*LUCY'S BOB BOY's lifetime past performances are available at the bottom of this blog post.
*FIELD PASS was claimed for $25,000 by trainer John Rigattieri from trainer Michael Trombetta.
*HE'S SO CHIC was claimed for $25,000 by trainer David Jacobson from trainer Rudy Rodriguez.
Here are the top 25 WINNING Beyer Speed Figures (12/17/12 - 12/23/12):
1. DAISY DEVINE - 105 - Blushing K D Handicap - 1 1/16 Miles (Turf) - Fair Grounds
2. MISTER MARTI GRAS - 99 - Alw 38000NC - 1 1/16 Miles - Hawthorne
3. BE BRAVE - 98 - Clm 14000 - 6 Furlongs - Hawthorne
3. RED HILLS - 98 - Alw 6250s - 1 1/16 Miles - Gulfstream
5. ROD'S FIVE STAR - 97 - Valley Forge Stakes - 6 Furlongs - Parx
6. BIND - 96 - Alw 43160N1X - 6 Furlongs - Fair Grounds
6. MORE THAN CANDY - 96 - Alw 5000s - 7 Furlongs - Laurel
6. NIKKI'S SANDCASTLE - 96 - El Prado Stakes - 1 Mile (Turf) - Gulfstream
6. STRIKE IMPACT - 96 - Buddy Diliberto Memorial Handicap - 1 1/16 Miles (Turf) - Fair
10. SUMMER SUNSET - 95 - Alw 51568N1X - 6 1/2 Furlongs - Parx
11. WHY NOT BE PERFECT - 94 - Hank Mills Sr. Handicap - 1 Mile - Turf Paradise
12. MASS DESTRUCTION - 93 - OC 32k/N3X -N - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Laurel
13. HIGH LEVEL JEFF - 92 - Clm 20000(20-15)N3L - 7 Furlongs - Gulfstream
13. MEGAMOVE - 92 - Alw 61100N1S - 1 Mile - Gulfstream
15. TIBAN - 91 - OC10k/SAL5k - 6 Furlongs - Fair Grounds
16. CHINA - 90 - Bonapaw Stakes - 5 1/2 Furlongs (Turf) - Fair Grounds
16. MAJOR GAIN - 90 - Alw 41000N1X - 1 Mile (Turf) - Fair Grounds
16. MAJOR MARVEL - 90 - Alw 10000s - 1 Mile (Turf) - Gulfstream
16. PREACHIN DEACON - 90 - OC 15k/N1X -N - 5 Furlongs - Fair Grounds
16. ZHIVAGO - 90 - OC 62k/N2X -N - 1 3/8 Miles (Turf) - Gulfstream
21. CITRUS KID - 89 - OC 80k/C -N - 1 Mile - Gulfstream
21. GO DOUG GO - 89 - Clm 10000 - 6 1/2 Furlongs - Hawthorne
23. GILHOOLY'S SUPER - 88 - OC 25k/N1X - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Tampa Bay
24. AMIRA'S PRINCE (Ire.) - 87 - OC 25k/N1X -N - 1 3/8 Miles (Turf) - Gulfstream
24. CHONGO VERDI - 87 - OC25k/SAL25k - 6 Furlongs - Gulfstream
24. CUPID'S HIT - 87 - OC 30k/N2Y - 5 Furlongs - Delta
24. HOLD ON SMOKEY - 87 - OC 32k/N2X - 5 Furlongs (Turf) - Tampa Bay
24. HONSHU CITY - 87 - Alw 36500N2X - 5 1/2 Furlongs - Sunland
24. NIEDERZEL - 87 - OC 40k/N2X -N - 1 1/16 Miles (Polytrack) - Turfway
24. ONEPOINTHREEKARATS - 87 - Thirty Eight Go Go Stakes - 1 Mile - Laurel
DAISY DEVINE's lifetime past performances are available at the bottom of this blog post.
I'm trying to locate a yearling turning two year old. The horse sold as hip 3141 at the Nov11 Keenland sale. He is by Into Mischief out of Miss Outrageous. At that point he was not named and I have been unable to locate him online. Any idea on how I can locate this horse?
The Minnesota-bred gelding sold for $7,500 in November to L.B. Mayer Stable. He is still unnamed. If I get any more information on the horse, I'll certainly pass it along to you.
Hi Dan could you please post the lifetime pps for a couple of hard knocking NY bred mares named Inter Galatic and stag dancer. Hi Dan could you please post the pps for a tough claimer that ran on the ny circuit named Indian war dance. And a horse named Omaha beach who ran for the infamous Michael gill.
Thank you :)
The past performances you requested are available at the bottom of this blog post.
Dan-at your leisure, could you please post the PPs for turfer After Market? Just missed with Which Market on Sat at GP...seemed like he couldn't draw anything inside the 8 hole in routes all summer...starts in the 6...still gets hung wide...makes the charge and just misses...like usual...I swear one of these days I'm going to kick that football before Lucy yanks it away from me.
You'll find After Market's lifetime past performances at the bottom of this blog post.
Please say that you are having your injured list updated and will share the google spreadsheet when it is updated again.
I've fallen way behind and it's doubtful that I'll catch up in the near future. If you have any questions about specific horses, post them to the blog. I'll do the best I can to update you on their condition.
Hi Dan, can you please post the pps of the following horses?: Dixie Emperor, Soy Conquistador, El de Chine (VEN), Comediante (VEN) and Chao (VEN), thnk you in advance!
You'll find those pp's at the bottom of this post.
Congrats to Ben for finishing first in last week's HandiGambling exercise.
PENN NATIONAL RICK'S WEEKLY SCORESHEET IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG POST.
Let's go with Friday's second race at Santa Anita for this week's contest.
PAST PERFORMANCES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG POST.
Remember that you have a mythical $100 with which to wager on the race, and the entrant with the highest money total will receive a "Monthly Enhanced 60-Card Past Performance Plan."
Anyone going over the $100 limit will be disqualified.
Please post your plays and analysis to the blog.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR NAME OR BLOG MONIKER AT THE END OF THE HG PLAY AND/OR ANALYSIS.
Please separate the play from the analysis and label the play "HG" with the program numbers (instead of the horse's name) for easier scoring.
In the event of a tie, the earliest post gets first preference. One entry per person please.
I reserve the right to approve or deny any entries.
I know that there is a time issue for some of you, but let's remember why we began the HandiGambling races in the first place. The goal was to share ideas on why we like these horses, and why we're betting them the way we are. I'm not asking for a novel, but if you could spare a sentence or two outlining your handicapping angles, and thought processes about wagering, it would be appreciated.
REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE DECLARED THE WINNER OF THE HANDIGAMBLING EXERCISE, PLEASE CONTACT FORMBLOG@DRF.COM WITH YOUR DRF LOGIN AND PASSWORD IN ORDER TO ACCESS YOUR PRIZE PACKAGE.
ALSO, IF THE WINNER WOULD LIKE TO SELECT THE FOLLOWING WEEK'S RACE, PLEASE CONTACT FORMBLOG@DRF.COM NO LATE THAN THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY MORNING (A FRIDAY RACE IS MOST IDEAL).
Best of luck to all.
Back with some HandiGambling on Friday!
|Lucy's Bob Boy.pdf||615.83 KB|
|Daisy Devine.pdf||62 KB|
|NYBRED MARES.pdf||119.15 KB|
|AFTER MARKET.pdf||54.7 KB|
My Little Distorted will get his first real test in the Spectacular Bid on New Year's Day !!! Dick W
Hey Annie Is an MSG horse anything like an MKB horse ? Dick W :-)
Not sure if anyone hit any of the exotics, but Scotty O had a $100 win and Jim Peregoy had a $50 win on the 11. Congrats to you two and anyone else who scored ! Dick W
HG SA $60 Ex 1/9 $30 Ex 1/11 $10 Tri 1/11/9 Miss Becca has enough layoff lines to suggest that the half year she is laid up she moves like Granny Clampett but when she is right she kicks like mule in the stretch and these aren't much better than her recent competition. Don't like the rail but Maldonaldo should find postional room with the speed to her immediate outside. Lemon Hero is drawn well and always right there at this level and Indecise is the real late threat with Gomez. Mathieu
HG Nice bunch of fillies signed up in this NX1. Wavered between 5 & 6 but think Leparoux may show up too late with Belle de Lune on this tricky course so will lean on Eileen's Dream. Vindicated Ghost (Best last Beyer Annie), Gomez, Bejarano, or Talamo round out the tri from preferred outside posts. $8 trifecta 6 / 5,7,11 / 5,7,9,11,13 $1 trifecta 6/ 5 / 7,9,11,13 Good Luck and Happy New Year to all jimi
HG $30 TRI 11/9/5 $25 TRI 11/9/13 $25 Ex 11/5 $10 TRI 5/11/9 $10 TRI 5/11/13 Think the 11 is best w/2nd race off layoff, jock change and closing click and most likely will edge out the 9 who outplaced him in last. Possible upsetter but also an unknown is the 5, who if runs back to the grade 3 in Europe could win it all. 13 is solid and could get a piece. Rick
HG $100 win #13 Distant Image She would have been at least one length closer on BC day had she not encountered trouble. Seems to be holding form with a last out win, no recorded work since then but only ran 19 days ago. RonZ
HGSADOWNHILL: Lemon Hero looks solid. Belle de Lune could wake up and run by the rest. Indecise will be rolling late. $60 ex 9-11 $40 ex 9-5 Jerry
HG Another wide open affair. Lemon Hero likes to make a late run but usually doesn't get there. I will use him in the 2nd slot and hope I get prices. I like Miss Becca's ability to get the job done and Pagonip as an interesting maiden winner. Both have wins over course. I will play supers and tris and hope to get lucky. $1 super 1,2/9/1,2,5,7,11,12,13 for $60 $2 Tri 1,2/9/1,2,5,7,11,12,13 for $24 $2 Tri 1/9/2,7,11,13 for $8 $2 Tri 1/2,7,11,13/9 for $8 Good Luck all and Happy New Year
HGSADOWNHILL- 2nd at Santa Anita December 29, 2012 • 1 Miss Becca- Strong closer in a field with a lot of speed. This race sets up well for her and her one bid in the stretch may be enough. • 2 Pogonip- Will be on or close to the lead in her first against winners on a course where she got her win. Too much speed and tough closers will pass her by today. • 3 Assure- Looks like a training run for her as she has been running longer and is off since March. • 4 Sibella- Wants the lead but will be overwhelmed by others. Just not fast enough. • 5 Belle de Lune- First since August and cutting back in distance to where she won in France and cutting back in class. Could be a factor with a fast pace, but will look elsewhere for the win. • 6 Eileen’s Dream- Will be looking to lead in her first against winners on a surface where she got her win. Could be in the mix if she gets a good trip and should be in the top three as last four have been strong efforts. Training has been impressive. • 7 Vindicated Ghost- Second off layoff winning her last. Will be on or close to the lead, but can she keep Miss Becca and Lemon Hero from passing her in the stretch? • 8 Latin Lashes- Off since April and since she wants to be up front, I think stamina will be an issue. • 9 Lemon Hero- Last two outings were strong and she does well off layoff. Bejarano on her over 1 Miss Becca. She is a closer who if she gets a good trip will be right there at the end. Will probably take a lot of money. • 11 Indecise- Almost always in the money, but will need a perfect trip as others are stronger in the stretch. • 12 Gittel- Cutting back in distance and will wish the race were a mile. • 13 Distance Image- Will be off the pace, and will need a perfect trip to be in the money, but the jockey change could make the difference. • 14 Camille C- Scratch. Wager: $60 Win 1 = $60 $2 Trifecta 1, 9/1, 6, 7, 9/5, 6, 7, 13 = $40 Tom W.